Fire Safety In Construction
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designed for construction staff to know how to reduce fire risks, deal with fires if appropriate and escape safely in the event of a fire.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The course provides underpinning knowledge on the completion of fire risk assessments for construction projects.
To understand fire precautions, management responsibilities, the law and enforcement.
- Reasons for fire safety - saving lives, legal reasons & business loss - anyone been burnt?
- Common causes of Fire
- Fire actions on discovering a fire
- Planning for Evacuation Scenario Fire Marshall
- Extinguishing a fire and fire extinguishers
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
- Controlled "live fire" exercise
- Fire prevention inspection
- Means of escape
- Evacuation procedures
- Raising the alarm
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Legislation